[nfbcs] Jaws and activations

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sat Aug 31 04:11:22 UTC 2013

Not to sound overly critical of something I'm just now learning to use /
appreciate, but that is kinda silly.
First of all, the darn program is extreemely expensive... and as a retired
System's Analyst, I still like to drag old boxes out of the closet and
tinker...
Plus, I have a coterie of younger college student friends who pick my brain
on old hardware, and legacy operating systems.  It'd be nice to have some
functionality to allow me to hot-swap a usb drive to use on any machine I
happen to find myself in front of...

Ian