[nfbcs] Jaws and activations

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Aug 31 04:20:46 UTC 2013

Unless I misunderstand something, you are initially given three activations,
and there is nothing stopping you from putting that on three different.
However, all of those machines are supposed to belong to you. If you were to
ask for a fourth activation for putting JAWS on a fourth machine, I would
think that would be pushing it, but asking for more activations because of
software/hardware problems is certainly allowed, and they have never given
me any grief about it. As far as I can remember, as long as I supplied a
reason, I was given more activations; no questions asked. And, yes, I do
have JAWS installed on two different machines, but one just sits in storage
most of the time as it is my emergency backup.