[nfbcs] Blind Guy gets New Job

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jul 6 19:18:08 UTC 2013

I just found this from about a year ago. Wonder if it is still true, and, if
it is, then why is there payment website partially inaccessible? I see these
articles/announcements so often about we hired so-and-so or we are doing
x-y-and-z to help with accessibility, but nothing really happens after that.