[nfbcs] Trouble downloading some files

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 13 18:49:14 UTC 2013

I am having trouble downloading files where the first thing is a pop-up.  I
am running IE8 on Windows XP, with Jaws 14, and I have pop-ups blocked.
I choose the link to download a file.  It makes the noise to check the
notification bar.  I hit alt-n.  It asks me if I want to allow pop-ups from
this site.  I say yes.  It puts me back to the download link, and I hit
enter again.  It makes the notification noise.  I hit alt-n, and nothing
happens.  I never get to the place where I hit Applications and download my
file.
What do I do to get my file?
Thanks.
Tracy