[nfbcs] FW: your advice would be appreciatedFW: [List] Handling

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Jun 26 02:23:19 UTC 2013

I am trying to diagnose JavaScript problems with Java Surver Page code and I have had to have sighted assistance. JAWS was not reporting the real location where I was on the page. It is really hard when you are supposed to understand what has to be done to fix the problem you presented. These days, the more I work the more I know I don't know. I am afraid I see working in the UI layer to be very difficult and needing visual assistance. I would be happier coding in the business layor, but because I can point out Section 508 issues this is my job.

Susie