[nfbcs] FW: your advice would be appreciatedFW: [List] Handling

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sat Jun 29 23:55:35 UTC 2013

    In this, I would have to completely agree.
I managed to take a college trig class without using any calculator /
graphing device. The reason I
got an A in the class is because I was able to
intuitively 'draw' the graphs in my mind.
I also managed to  memorize several trig facts ( like radian measurements,
derrivatives, integrals ) and the fact iss
that once you have that kind of self-reference, and you can "approach" what
a graph
is supposed to look like, Trig is easy...

Mathematics is challenging enough, Having been a System's Analyst, I know
how completely challenging the work is.
It is highly compeditive... certification materials are not cheap for
SIGHTED materials.  I am comfortable in presuming that they are all but
non-existent in accessible  modes.
I do not want to sound discouraging, if this individual shows real talent,
then
I say more power to ya!

I was fortunate that my college Profs were sensitive to my needs, and I
developed a real relationship with them all, and even tutored some students.
I do not recommend "Programming" for just anyone.  I analyze problems... I
hate writing code... LOL

Respectfully,

Ian  C. Bray
Louisville, KY