[nfbcs] JAWS scripting help requested for Remedy User client.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 10 13:00:14 UTC 2013

Hi Darrell.
I don't have any hints, but, if you get something working, I'd sure like to
see what you've got.  I was able to use an old version of Remedy reasonably
well, but my company switched to the web-based client, and it's been
impossible.  I can find some things, and other things not at all. Luckily,
it's only a tiny part of my job, and I've been able to have someone else do
it for me when I need it.
Tracy