[nfbcs] JAVA

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 22:00:36 UTC 2013

Hello Tara:

     You will likely get lots of feedback about JAVA. When I wrote Java
code, I preferred to use a text editor and run Java from the command line.
Eclipse is an IDE and is I understand reasonably accessible. I would
concentrate on learning Java without the complications of using an IDE. I
also found a braille display to be absolutely essential. For example,the
strings carmake, Carmake, CarMake and carMake are all unique and could all
be used in the same program. A braille display will show you which letters
are uppercased. Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

Robert