[nfbcs] JAVA

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Fri May 10 23:26:29 UTC 2013

Hello
Eclipse takes a bit of getting use to, but its definitely worth it in my opinion. It offers a debugger, auto indention correction and a convenient way to store all your java files. These features save much more time than learning eclipse takes. A braille display is definitely useful, but i dont use one and it works out fine. Overall, java is farely accessible
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone