[nfbcs] project tracking software

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat May 11 18:49:50 UTC 2013

Jude:

I don't think there are enough blind persons working for government to
warrant the time and effort that would be needed to implement a bribe and
payoff stratagem.

I think the real problem lies in our small numbers and our inability to
exact a sufficient penalty for inaccessibility. We're trying to remedy this
situation now (a recent lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Labor) but
it's going to be a long slog.

Mike Freeman