[nfbcs] project tracking software

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon May 13 13:57:40 UTC 2013

Hi, Tracy. I agree with you. It is fine to say that you use Word Perfect if you like it and we'll use Word. But if you are a supervisor, you better be able to teach people what the company uses. The interfaces between programs aren't  that seamless either. Children in school use the BrailleNote, but now we have seminars devoted to what aides have to fix before turned into the teacher. Sometimes separate but different may work for us if the paradigm is different enough, but mostly one has to use the same software to be on the same team.
I agree that we aren't just left behind by the cutting-edge stuff. It is old stuff that is said to work with Jaws 7 but nothing beyond. This is not acceptable. We can and must do better.  Work is too important to let it slip away.

Gary

Sent from my iPhone