[nfbcs] Preference in Braille Displays

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri May 17 17:31:47 UTC 2013

Hello:

     If I had to choose between an 18 and 40 cell display, I would choose 40
cells especially if it had some basic notetaking capabilities. Having a
display that can connect with either USB or Bluetooth is a good idea. If you
want to read NLS books, these are formatted for 40 cells. If you want to
carry your display with you and use it with a phone, then a smaller display
is probably better.

Regards,

Robert