[nfbcs] Enable All Features in Acrobat was RE: office 2010 accessibility question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu May 23 00:55:49 UTC 2013

Ah, okay we can only use 10.x now and likely will only be able to use
12.x for the next few years.  I also found out not only did acrobat
start in protected mode, the document was also password protected.  I
wish acrobat had told me both of those things explicitly together
because I would have not wasted about a week's worth of work.