[nfbcs] Wireless password

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Sep 6 17:47:13 UTC 2013

Hey Tracy,

Unfortunately, a lot of this depends on your router.

However, I would expect that your router will not ever tell you your
password.  Instead, you'll need to reset your router which will reset
your password.  How to do this will depend on the brand of router, but
information is usually google'able.

By the way, I doubt the PC tech reset the password.  He'd need to know
not only the password to use the router, but also the password to
admin the router.

If you're having stresm specific wireless problems, feel free to write
me off list jbar AT barcore DOT com, and I'll be glad to try and help
out.

Jim