[nfbcs] Wireless password

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Fri Sep 6 23:27:50 UTC 2013

Tracy,
If you don't remember it, you'll likely have to reset the router to get
access to it.
If you have access to configure the router, you may have to change the
Wireless Security Passcode or passphrase to something you know.

I'm trying to put an old BrailleNote on a wireless network and it's giving
me some problems too  I empathize.

Ian