[nfbcs] Trouble with IE8

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Sep 6 18:25:13 UTC 2013

Tracy,

You also need to look in Internet Explorer, the Tools menu, and Manage Add-ons.  There is also usually a "no add-ons" version if
Internet Explorer that you can run without changing anything just to see if it makes any difference.  I believe it is usually in
the Accessories part of the Start Menu in Windows XP.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson