[nfbcs] Wireless password

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Sep 8 02:48:16 UTC 2013

Is your wireless router a netgear?  If so, I know the default password
for that brand of router.  If not, I can't help you.  Each wireless
router has its own default password that comes installed from the
factory, so failing to provide the router's brand and model is making
this more difficult than it might be if the default password remains in
effect.  If a router has some other password on it, it may be possible
to force a factory reset a small hole below a button on the netgear
router only large enough for a pencil point that houses a reset button
that must be held in with a pencil point for 30 seconds exists.  I think
if that button is held in, the router goes back to factory settings.
Lots of other routers are available, and default  admin passwords for
all of them are on the web somewhere.