[nfbcs] an apple IIE emulator video demo

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Sep 27 01:16:13 UTC 2013

I want to thank Jessica Moss, on a different list, for posting this to an email list that I am currently involved on. To be honest, like her, I thought it might was going to be a little bit more difficult than what it actually was to get this up and running. My suggestion for you is to actually read the README file found when you download the file. Here’s a video that I recorded, showing you how I am able to actually load this file up and make it start running. Pretty exciting, and, I hope it will at least bring back some memories for you.
note: download linked can be found at the blog posting linked below:

http://empoweringtheblind.com/blog/an-apple-iie-emulator-video-demo/?id=empoweringtheblind
Michael Babcock
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!