[nfbcs] how to add background music to youtube videos

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Sep 27 02:27:03 UTC 2013

hey guys;
I was looking at some of the videos that i had up on my youtube… I posted this one about 2 months ago; and I wanted to send it on to this list; just incase some of you wanted to do this; or incase some of you didn't know this could even be done…
I don't explain very well how I do this, but I utilize voiceover in this video and explain to the best of my ability is what I am doing in order to get the music to play in the background behind this video. Check it out, it's not that long, and you might be able to learn something. Experiment with it, I personally would like to see what other people come up with.
http://youtu.be/HM5KsUbkb3Q
Michael Babcock
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com