[nfbcs] Anyone have a Facebook curricula?

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sat Sep 28 19:50:17 UTC 2013

I just posted an article on empowering the blind, with the title that is referenced in the subject line. I'm considering creating a video training package to give away as a free download for individuals who are interested in utilizing Facebook as a social network site from a blindness perspective. However, one of my issues is creating curriculum, and I wanted to reach out to other blind individuals, individuals or organizations involved with those who are blind or visually impaired that may have an interest in Facebook, and or individuals who are currently using Facebook for training material and see if they have created a curriculum, or have requests for information that they would like to see included in a training free video package that I will include on empowering the blind. Please, visit the below website, and leave your comments about material that you would like to see in the video training. I honestly don't know when I will complete this, or, how quickly it will be completed, but it is a project that I would like to see completed within the next month, . Input is well appreciated, and please forward this email to any of your relevant contacts that may have an interest in this project.
http://empoweringtheblind.com/blog/anyone-have-a-facebook-curricula/
Michael Babcock
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com