[nfbcs] Accessibility of developer tools

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:50:23 UTC 2014

Hi Nicole,

Unfortunately, that won't work. The professor has given me both the
source code and the CSS files, but the CSS files make extensive use of
inheritance. My task is to clean up the code. To do this, I need to
know which rule is actually applied. Developer tools is the only
option that comes to my mind that can help me do this. Is there any
other alternative to achieve this?

Best,