[nfbcs] Accessibility of developer tools

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 11 01:43:47 UTC 2014

What do you mean by rules?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kartik Sawhney
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 11:50 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Accessibility of developer tools

Hi Nicole,

Unfortunately, that won't work. The professor has given me both the source
code and the CSS files, but the CSS files make extensive use of inheritance.
My task is to clean up the code. To do this, I need to know which rule is
actually applied. Developer tools is the only option that comes to my mind
that can help me do this. Is there any other alternative to achieve this?

Best,

--
-Kartik Sawhney,
Cell: +1-(650) 492-3220