[nfbcs] Anti-malware

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Apr 21 14:11:23 UTC 2014

I also like Malwarebytes, but I understand the latest version is not accessible.  However, they are aware of the problem and will fix it as I understand it.  If those of us using the product update the database but
not the program we will be all right, but I don't know if a new user will have the chance to do that.  I can look to see if I have an older install around.  It isn't perfect, either, requiring some use of the mouse
pointer, but it is pretty good.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson