[nfbcs] Anti-malware

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 23 12:26:46 UTC 2014

Steve, you anticipated my next question.  So version 2.0 isn't accessible?
Does anyone know where I can get an earlier version, or know when the
developers have added accessibility to the current version?

This seems to be a depressing trend--that something was accessible, then
gets "improved" to be inaccessible.  The same thing happened with the ESet
antivirus I used to use.
Tracy