[nfbcs] Introducing me

Ali Abdolrahmani aabdolrahmani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:01:54 UTC 2014

Many years ago, I used to program in C and C++ and then in 2006 I
tried to learn C#. I could never find a structured way to do all the
necessary tasks of programming such as debugging or doing graphic
design of UI as independently as expected. I also liked to learn Java
or Web Programming and this has not happened yet. I am good in
structured thinking and object oriented concepts and would always
liked to find a more comfortable way to expand programming skills.
Ali

--
Best Regards
Ali Abdolrahmani