[nfbcs] Android Question

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Dec 1 14:46:26 UTC 2014

The software may be from Google, but it is just as likely to be from Samsung.  Sprint had an accessibility engineer at the NFB convention last summer, and it might be worthwhile making a few phone calls to try to find him.  Justin Eddings is his name.
On the Eyes-Free list, users are constantly recommending various alternative dialers to meet specific situations.  There are too many variables for folks on this list to give you a definite answer.