[nfbcs] [Electronics-talk] Dropbox iOS app and Website

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 15 05:47:13 UTC 2014

Strictly speaking, it isn't that the documents aren't being displayed in a manner that VO can interpret. Rather, its that documents are being send to VO in one great chunk rather than as individual lines of text that can be swiped through.
I have a contact handling beta-testing so will apprise her of the problem.

Mike Freeman