[nfbcs] LaTeX and Accessible Documents

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Dec 16 05:23:31 UTC 2014

If people know Nemeth and have a Braille display on which to read it,
Duxbury  will convert LaTeX to Nemeth. Scientific Notebook will also convert
LaTeX to Math ML, which can be read on the internet with Math Player. I do
not know all of the details, but JAWS 16 has some kind of new support for
Math ML.

Nicole