[nfbcs] Slightly OT Where Does Firefox Store Cookies

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Sun Dec 28 00:43:13 UTC 2014

I was like that at one time too, so I get it. My thing is, I'm not what
you'd call a patient person. When sites started popping up those
question dialogs three or four times a row, then more later in a
session, I got irritated. Especially when I started thinking about
questions like, "does the site need this particular cookie in order to
do something for me, or is it something I would rather not have?" The
answer can be different for the same site at different points. I finally
just threw in the towl and said, "I'll just take them all and erase them
after I visit the site each time. I'll live without the conveniences
some of them provide."