[nfbcs] Setting up a Gmail account to work with Outlook 2013

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 20:20:25 UTC 2014

Greetings:

I have set up several Gmail accounts using Outlook 2013. It is best if you tell Outlook that you are setting up the account manually so that you can be responsible for entering all of the parameters. The only difficulty I had was on the Gmail website, where you need to enable POP or IMAP for the user on whose behalf you are setting up the account. Apparently, POP access now forces the user to be more liberal about the type of connections that will be allowed to login to his/her account.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong