[nfbcs] Accessibility of Piazza

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:44:00 UTC 2014

Hi,
Yeah Piazza is pretty horrendous. :)
It will send you email notifications when people post new topics, if you have it set up to do that. I think it might automatically send you a four hour digest of people's questions regardless if you set anything up for email delivery. Also, if the instructor posts anything, it will send it to your email.
The only way I have found to expand people's questions is to click on the subject of the question. Screen readers won't say anything, you just have to navigate down the page to see if it expanded or not.
Other than that, I don't really get on Piazza unless I absolutely have to.
Hope this helps a little.
Jordyn