[nfbcs] Using Dictation on the Mac Mini

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jan 8 02:09:17 UTC 2014

I don't use this combination so I am just guessing here -- but I
would say that at least in the Windows world voice recognition needs
lots of memory to run well.  It could be that extended use of your
system eats up memory or some other resource and eventually it causes
problems.  You may need to save every few pages, and possibly exit
and re-enter the program to start fresh.

Dave