[nfbcs] Using Dictation on the Mac Mini

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Wed Jan 8 22:03:11 UTC 2014

April;
Do you have osx v10.9? I noticed with my 10.9 macbook that with enhanced
dictation turned on it always would crash, however if I disabled this then I
could get it to work, most of the time... Never as good as on an IOS hand
set or an Android handset with either google voice or dragon swipe
dictation.
Michael
I work from home and you can two
http://myownpay.com/