[nfbcs] Using Dictation on the Mac Mini

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jan 9 03:07:06 UTC 2014

Well, at the risk of splitting hairs, if it crashes at the beginning
of a "long Pages document," it would be more accurate to say it
crashes in pages, because it can't know it is a long document if it
crashes at the beginning.  Does it always crash in pages, on certain
words, at a certain point or what.

Dave