[nfbcs] Mary's Computer is Back Home!

Gabe Vega - CEO Commtech LLC theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 21:40:59 UTC 2014

what I wonder, is what really causes you all to have so many computer problems? Your computer maintenance and support costs must be outrageous

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net