[nfbcs] Mary's Computer is Back Home!

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 20 21:58:01 UTC 2014

To whom exactly are you referring ?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Gabe Vega - CEO
Commtech LLC
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 1:41 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Mary's Computer is Back Home!

what I wonder, is what really causes you all to have so many computer
problems? Your computer maintenance and support costs must be outrageous

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net
Phone: (888) 351-5289 Ext. 710
Fax: (480) 535-7649

> On Jan 20, 2014, at 2:31 PM, "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com>
wrote:

> Good afternoon everyone,
>
>    After what was a harrowing weekend I'm please to let you know that
Mary's computer is back from the shop having undergone a complete OS rebuild
to rid it of the viruses that took it down last week. Now to reload our
applications and data. Fortunately since we have off-site storage that task
will be simpler as we can just pull the data folders from the cloud in order
to localize it.

>    As for the Microsoft Office issue they were able to reload Office 2010
and reactivate it. No need to spend money for office 365.