[nfbcs] first programs?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Jan 21 00:22:22 UTC 2014

Hello all:
Given that this is a cs list, I kind of had a fun topic. As brought up
by one of the most recent threads, I wrote a "swim" program a while
back. This was one of my first programs I ever actually wrote for the
pc, and was written for a school project in my 6th grade class using
Libertybasic. I'd totally forgotten the program or the language itself,
but it seems LB is still alive and kicking. I don't really remember much
of the details of the program, just that it was a very very basic game,
if it can be called that.

What were some of your first projects?

--
Take care,