[nfbcs] first programs?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jan 21 17:28:50 UTC 2014

Or how about:

LD A,20
INC A
LD (NUMBER),A
LD HL,32767
LD (LIMIT),HL

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Littlefield,
Tyler
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:05 AM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] first programs?

The sad part about this is I actually understood your basic. I first started
programming on the Braille Lite, with the book from Dan Zingaro.
I wish I could find the book and the basic stuff again just for fun. His
analogies and humor turned it into a book the 12-year-old me could get into,
which was pretty awesome.
On 1/21/2014 11:16 AM, Mike Freeman wrote:
> How about:
>
> Perform Routine Thru Routine-end
> Until End-of-file.
>
> In this connection, one had to specify how one determined End-of-file
> with an "88 record".
>
> Mike

machine as they were on a typewriter keyboard.
> Now if you want to repeat this message
>
> 300    do, 400 i(50)
> 310    I = I+1
> 400    If I = 50, go 410
> 410     continue
>
> Thanks for this thread. It does bring back memories of long ago.

message ("Good job", "Bad luck", etc).

> Ryan Stevens

basic game, if it can be called that.

--