[nfbcs] Jaws and Putty

Blaine Clark blaineclrk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 17:46:56 UTC 2014

John, consider joining the support email list for the Vinux project.
When it comes to Linux and Windows accessibility combined, these
characters are possibly the best ones to
ask; https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/vinux-support
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/vinux-support>
They've doctored the Ubuntu build of Linux into a much more stable and
usable version for VI accessibility and there are members who network
with Windows units regularly.

No Microsoft garbage used here, sent by a very satisfied Linux-Mint
<http://www.linuxmint.com/> user (a former disgruntled Microsoft user).
You could check out Vinux, Linux for the visually impaired
<http://wiki.vinuxproject.org/>.
Testimonials from Vinux users;
http://www.vinuxproject.org/what-vinux-users-think.
This email and any attachments are not virus scanned either, that's up
to you poor Microsoft users to deal with.
I'd rather be a wild and wacky Linux Penguin than a docile,
domesticated, Microsoft sheep.

Linux user 546139. <https://linuxcounter.net/cert/546139.png>