[nfbcs] first programs?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 14 11:39:40 UTC 2014

Mono will probably compile and run all of that code.  Search for mono
basic to find it if interested.  It doesn't provide an integrated
development environment for programming, you run your code through a
batch file once you have the necessary parts on your system.  I wrote an
iching program with it but wrote it for console output since I can't use
a mouse jaws doesn't support use of a mouse and I have fine motor
deficit.