[nfbcs] NVDA product question

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:13:18 UTC 2014

At the Nebraska commission for the blind and visually impaired, we usually buy JAWS for our clients with the first software maintenance agreement. I used to buy professional, in the hopes that when they got a job the employer would be willing to pay for the software maintenance agreement, or the client would be able to afford it. I am currently buying the license for noncommercial use. A software maintenance agreement typically last two years. The cost of the agreement is $120 which translates to five dollars per month. If you donate regularly to NVDA, or need to pay for any service for window eyes. It doesn't take long to be out $120. I let my clients know that the best bargain is to keep their jaws up to date.

Nancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone