[nfbcs] Making Apps

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Nov 12 15:33:19 UTC 2014

What sort of apps? Mobile? Web? Just speaking about the iPhone, or other I devices, I would suggest that she first learned how to make apps. In doing so, she will undoubtedly learn about the accessibility APIs. She should then become familiar with voiceover. After doing that, she should have no problem putting the two concepts together. One thing about Apple, is that they do make it about as easy as you can to add accessibility.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device