[nfbcs] Instant jump combo boxes

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Nov 14 15:05:22 UTC 2014

Nicole,

There are so many situations that come up that it is very hard to know for sure what is happening.  However, there
have been certain combos that change as soon as one arrows to an entry for some time, and the ALT DOWN ARROW
keystroke was specifically implemented to cause them to open and let one choose an entry.  It is not a screen
reader keystroke.  I am surprised that you have not had to use that keystroke as it is one I have to use all the
time on certain internal web sites.  If it doesn't work for her, we really need to understand what is happening.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson