[nfbcs] Devices for GPS

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Nov 19 16:32:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

The only app I’m aware of that will do anything useful with GPS and no data plan is Navigon. Even if you find an external GPS receiver, which may improve on accuracy, it won’t do any good if the app that runs it requires data, and most of them do. Tom-tom might also not require data, but I think Navigon is a bit friendlier.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962