[nfbcs] Setting up a Gmail account to work with Outlook 2013

Ahmed Khater aakhater.ios at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:50:28 UTC 2015

Another very important setting has recently been added to Gmail e-mails: "Access to Less Secure Apps". This setting is located in
the account / security component, which is also accessible from the Basic HTML interface of the Gmail web site.

Best Regards

Ahmed Khater
Aakhater.ios at gmail.com
It's always hope that gives meaning to life