[nfbcs] Closing the Laptop's Lid.

Ahmed Khater aakhater.ios at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:55:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I usually use my laptop with an external desktop-size USB keyboard and I don't need the laptop screen. What is the disadvantages of
closing the lid? I am asking because after some time I found out that keys of my laptop's main keyboard no longer work, maybe
because of dust. I use my laptop's main keyboard outside home and it pauses a problem for me using its keys most of which are not
working properly. So, I thought closing the lid may help in solving the dust problem, especially since I use my laptop most of the
day and I leave it open all day long.

I need your advice please.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Ahmed Khater
Aakhater.ios at gmail.com
It's always hope that gives meaning to life