[nfbcs] Exporting Favorites

George osocalmo at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Jan 11 11:53:13 UTC 2015

Hi.

To do that, you should export your favorites from Firefox to an HTML
file and import that HTML file into IE.  IE will put all your favorites
on the Favorites folder.
To export your favorites to an HTML file,

1. Open Firefox.
2. From the menu, select the bookmark submenu and press enter on the
first item, which will read something like "Display all your bookmarks"
and a new window will open with a title like control of your bookmark
and history.

3. Press the Alt key and a menu will open. Press the right arrow key
until you hear something like "Import and backup".

4. Then, if you press the down key some times you will find an item
reading something like "export to HTML". Press enter.

5. Follow the instructions and you will be able to save all your
favorites into an HTML file.

6. Then Open Internet Explorer and use the import command to import the
HTML file you previously made.

Sorry I can't tell you the exact names of the commands because I'm not
using Windows in English.

HTH

George