[nfbcs] Inquiry on Accounting Software's

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Mon Jan 12 10:21:12 UTC 2015

Hello Alan,

I have found that Microsoft XL is a very useful tool for the treasurer.  I
have attached two sample spreadsheets and some treasurer process
suggestions.  These documents came from the NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
(http://www.nfbtx.org/localchapters/houston).  These documents are useful
mostly to a local chapter.

Regards
Louis Maher