[nfbcs] Using eclipse with JAWS

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 25 05:18:54 UTC 2015

Unless you want one keystroke to get to the package explorer, setting a
different key binding is not necessary; press alt + shift + q then p.
Autocomplete works okay with JAWS. The only problem that I have with it is
that I sometimes have to activate it, cancel it, and then activate again to
get any suggestions to show up. If you get the hang of it, the autocomplete
and autoselection stuff can be really helpful.