[nfbcs] Windows Vista and Windows 7 Stuff

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 02:58:28 UTC 2015

I don't know the answer to number one.  I just live with that problem.
I think everyone has to live with that blind or sighted.

I don't know anything about Windows Vista.  I never bought a computer
with windows Vista on it Thankfully.

As for office 2010 I believe that you can set jaws to have virtual
ribbons somewhere in the settings.  I don't know if that will help
with your problem.

I haven't used Outlook in a while.  I used it when I worked for the
state of California because that is what they had.  I know there a
tons of settings and   configurations for sorting and displaying
messages.  I would suggest goggling it since it is a general problem
that everyone deals with when using outlook.  That is what I did if I
remember correctly.  There's tons of info out there on how to change
outlook to suit your needs.

--
Bill